Don't forget the text!
... and even if we provide you with a tool to make elaborate QRs
- A QR code without destination indication is useless!
- ... like a link on the internet without indication
- Do not put "scan me!" ... but rather where you take your customer (catalogue, reviews, etc.)
- Point to an effective page (Good deals, direct questionnaire, etc.)
- Place it where the customer will see it from afar, exiting the store, the merry-go-round, etc.)
- Don't overdo it!
- Check that it is readable, test it (pay attention to color gradients)